- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Tarragon Infused Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon (or 1/2 teaspoon dried)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
How to Make It
Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet. Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Combine olive oil and remaining 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 teaspoons oil mixture to pan, spreading evenly over bottom of pan with a wide spatula. Add chicken; cook 2 minutes. Drizzle chicken with 2 teaspoons oil mixture. Turn chicken over; cook 2 minutes. Drizzle remaining oil mixture over chicken; reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 2 minutes or until done. Transfer chicken to a serving platter. Pour pan drippings over chicken; serve immediately.