Salmon with Tangerine Balsamic Glaze
- 2 lbs. fresh Salmon filet skin removed
- 2 1/2tablespoons of Blood Orange EVOO
- 3tablespoons Tangerine Balsamic
- 2tablespoons freshly grated ginger root
- 1tablespoon minced garlic
- fresh ground black pepper
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat the bottom of a 9 x 13 glass/ceramic-baking dish with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- Rub the remaining oil into the salmon to coat.
- Next, rub the Tangerine Balsamic into the Salmon and place it into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the grated ginger, garlic and crushed black pepper.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes till just flaky and serve with sea salt to taste