Chicken with Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 onion
- ½ lb. carrots
- 2 TBS butter
- ¾ TSP salt
- ½ TSP pepper
- 3-1/2lbs – 4chicken parts
- ½ cup Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- Chop onion.
- Diagonally cut carrots into 1/4 inch slices.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan.
- Brown the chicken on both sides over medium heat, about 15 minutes in all. Remove from the pan.
- Add the onion and carrots and cook, covered, until soft, about 15 minutes. Return the chicken to the pan.
- Add the vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook until the juices run clear when the chicken is pierced with a fork. (20 to 25 minutes.)